Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy LOL Day Commercial Hall of Fame

There are commercials I have loved over the years and I decided to start to collect them here. This is the post that made me think of this. This will grow over time, probably slowly since most commercials are not worth a second look even though we will be forced to see them many times. These are the ones I actually like watching.

For me these are commercial works of art. To be continued..

Volkswagon, Pink Moon


Hummer, The Big Race



Clorox, Mermaids



Louis Vuitton, Where Will Life Take You?



The top four here are probably my all-time favorite of any commercials I have ever seen. I have others that I like/love too so I will add them as I find them. I just felt like I had to mention the top four because I find ads that I like but they don't compare in all the many ways I love (to me) to the top four.. but they are still wonderful :)


Video Game, Assassin's Creed



Skittles, Sour Skittles



Three Muskateers, Mint



Chanel No5, Nicole Kidman



Zune Media Player, Cafe



Travelers Insurance, Bridge



Priceline Negotiator, William Shatner, Lemur and Triplets


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I absolutely love the mermaid (clorax) commerical; it made me feel so good to watch. I never saw it before--it is such a beautiful way of showing a child's imagination. I love it! Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

I've had moments like the VW Pink Moon commercial. They're among the best.

-sounds funny